Karsten is primarily involved in board duties in businesses and works with agriculture-related services.
He has worked in Danish banking for many years, has extensive experience in negotiating in difficult situations and is known for finding sound long-term solutions.
Karsten has worked as Area Manager at Nordea for nine years and has been in charge of the bank's business in Lolland-Falster, South and West Zealand as well as agriculture South and East.
Karsten has a wide network of contacts across the country and in all sectors.
- E*MBA Henley Management College, London, 2000-2004
- Danish Management Forum & Insead, Paris, 1999
- A background in banking in Nordea, 1982-2016
- Mentor at the University of Copenhagen, 2015
- Board Member, the Lolland-Falster Museum, 2010-2016
- President of Erhvervsforum Ringsted, 2014-2015
- President of the Lolland-Falster Talent og Erhvervspris, 2007-2013
- President of Silkeborg Erhvervsforening, 2003-2006
Karsten has given lessons at various bank-related courses and has been a lecturer on socio-economic relations.