|Right of audience||
Throughout a number of years, Per has rendered advice to clients within the building industry with regard to both construction law matters and continuous business development, including company law and board work.
His advice further extends to companies in need of finance or reconstruction, also comprising M&A and restructuring. Having been appointed by the bankruptcy courts throughout the country, Per is the administrator of a number bankruptcy estates on a continuous basis.
Per is an experienced litigator conducting cases before the courts and arbitration tribunals. He has also participated in public committee work inter alia as a member of the Committee on the Trustee/Administrator Arrangement established by the Danish Maritime and Commercial Court.
Per is a certified insolvency attorney, 2016
Columbia Executive Programme, 2012
Mini MBA, IME, 2016
Positions of trust
- NHH Service A/S (chairman)
- NHH Management ApS (chairman)
- Constantia Ejendom A/S
- Gregers Kronborg ApS
- N.H. Hansen & Søn A/S (chairman)
- Hegelund Christensen A/S (chairman)
- Presidents Institute (Group 5)
- The Association of Danish Bankruptcy Attorneys (Danske Insolvensadvokater)
- The Danish association for banking and finance law (Foreningen for Bank & Finansieringsret)
Teaching and publications
Per is a lecturer of insolvency law